Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Canvas on SALE!!!!

Past or future sessions that are booked, held, ordered and paid for by November 30 will receive
10% off any canvas
of your choosing.
My vendor is offering the sale to me and I am passing it along to you!!!

If you are a past client that would love to have an image taken by me on any size canvas, give me a call or email me and we will get that ordered right away.

If you are a new client, or one that is booked between now and Nov. 30th keep this in mind. I have several samples if you would like to see and touch them just let me know.

These make AWESOME Christmas presents too! So if you are looking for that perfect holiday gift, give me a call.

And a HUGE special right now is if you can order by Oct 31st, you will receive an addition 10% off!!!! How great is that?

No comments: