Friday, October 19, 2012

It's begining to look a lot like......



FALL!!!!!! At least in Garmisch, Germany it is.


I am finally back home in Naples for more than just a couple of days. Had a great time at the http://www.edelweisslodgeandresort.com/.

Adam Barker of Adam Barker Photography put on a great workshop for us. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate most of the time but I still got some beautiful images. But then again it is hard not to in such a beautiful place.
I must say a bit of what he taught, I already knew, but I still learned several new things. He critiqued 10 images of all of the students and I was very happy with what he had to say about my work. Obviously my work is not perfect but definitely very nice things to hear  about what I could have done better and what I did right etc... If you ever get the chance to attend one of his workshops go for it. You won't regret it. I have attended several workshops in general over the years and don't regret any of them. You always learn something!
I made some great new friends. Look forward to keeping in touch with them.


These are not my favorites from the workshop so be on the look out for more :). I have to decide which one I am submitting to the contest to run in the Stars and Stripes paper. And there are 3-4 more images that I like better than these that I have to choose between.

This image is from the last morning of my stay at the resort. It was the day after the workshop ended. We finally had a nice sunrise after the rain and snow. So I took advantage of it.

This is the view of the Zugspitze from the Riessersee Hotel. Don't you think this is a perfect location to shoot from? I sure do.


This photograph was made the last morning of the workshop. After the freshly fallen snow had arrived on the Zugspitze.
So tell me what you think.

No comments: