Monday, August 31, 2009

Amanda and Antwans Wedding

Amanda and Antwan,
Thank you guys so much for allowing me to be a part of you beautiful day. You guys were fantastic, and your families were great too. I had an awesome time photographing you two. One can see the love you two share for one another and I truely think you guys were made for each other. I hope you spend MANY MANY Happy and Wonderful years together. Below I have posted a couple of quick edits. You are more than welcome to snag them if you like. I just request that you please leave the watermark in them :D Can't wait to get started on your album. Oh and Jonathan and Andrew thank you both so much for every thing! Even if you couldn't find my keys :D
Thanks again!























































No comments: