Monday, January 04, 2010

Kari and Davids OPLOVE session




Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph Kari and David. They are such a cute and loving couple. I truly enjoyed their session and truly wish we could have gone outside for a little more variety. All the same I think the images turned out beautifully. Here is a sneak peek of one of Kari. I will as more as soon as I get dh's computer all set for photography, so if the colors are off etc... I apologize ahead of time. My computer was sent back to the shop for the umpteen hundredth time right after Christmas. It is driving me insane, as dh's computer is slower, doesn't have all of my actions etc... So it slows me down tremendously.



Kari and David,



Thank you both again for allowing me to be a part of your session. I look forward to working with the two of you again.

No comments: