Saturday, January 10, 2009

Phoenix Arizona and Imaging USA

I arrived in Phoenix yesterday about 200pm local time. After catching the bus to the light rail, figuring out the light rail tickets and hoping on the train in the right direction, I was on my way for my hotel.
Once in my room I called my husband, mom, sister and MIL (watching kids for me) to let them know I had arrived and that I would talk with them again soon.
I caught the shuttle to Mill Ave. to grab a bite to eat is is now 530 EST and I am starving. After waling around for a few, I finally decided on Hooters I was in the mood from some Wings. :D
I then came back to the room and called it a night. Emailed my clients and got everything in order for today.
On to today.
I went into Downtown a little early grabbed some breakfast and then wondered around with my camera for some shots.
I finally got over to the Sheraton and checked in for my class for Imaging USA.

The class was great! I have learned a lot and can't wait to implement it when I get back to Virgina. And this is only day ONE!!!

So with that said to all of you in Hampton Roads VA, be ready for some great things to come from Breezy Cranford Photography.
Mainly in High School Senior, Baby, Event and Wedding Photography!

I am looking for 2 senior Reps from East Montgomery High School and 2 from West Montgomery High School in Montgomery County, North Carolina.

I am also looking form 2 high school Reps in all High Schools located in the Hampton Roads Virginia area.
Each Rep will receive a Complimentary 120 minute Photography Session including indoor and outdoor poses. 50 referral bookmarks and $5 for every booked referral.
If you are interested in being a Rep please contact me ASAP for more information!
It is about time to call it a night.
Can't wait to update tomorrow!

No comments: