Friday, January 02, 2009

The Start of the NEW YEAR

It was great to ring in the new year with my husband even though it was by phone. It certainly could have been worse. He called about 2 minutes before the NYC Ball dropped, so we celebrated my time not his. Certainly would have been better for him to be here in person but hey such is the life of a military family right?!? lol

Well not sure what to say about it. I am really looking forward to it. But I forgot my greens and Black Eyed Peas. Sure hope I didn't Jinx myself.
Spent the day unpacking and repacking for the next trip. We are heading to North Carolina to visit family and celebrate Christmas with them. And then I am off to Imaging USA in Phoenix.

I have decided to try and post here atleast 2 times a week. Hopefully with new photos. I am hoping I will learn some better organizational skills at Imaging also as I need to be more organized so that I can get the most out of my time. As I am also planning to workout 5-6 days a week, plus still homeschool the kids and have time for my photography clients.

Would love to buddy up with someone in the area that can help keep me motivated for the workouts, as we have a trip to Hawaii booked in July and I absolutely can NOT go there looking like I do right now. I am a stress eater and have obviously been stressed alot over the last 18 months. So if you are also looking for a workout buddy let me know. We can motivate each other through email and such if need be.
Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a GREAT New Year!

No comments: