Monday, January 23, 2012

16 years and counting.....

Hard to belive that Gary and I have been married for 16 years. We celebrated our Anniversary with a trip to Roccaraso in the Abruzzi region of Italy. We rented a little place just on the east side of the mountain in a little village ( I will update with the name and more photos). We went to ski, and had a fabulous time. It is a bit different than the skiing we have done in the Poconos but fun none the less. Here are some photos I took with the Canon underwater camera that I have. And it is a good thing that it is waterproof as it was burried in the snow a couple of times lol. You know a photographer can not leave home without some sort of camera haha. Hope you enjoy the photos. I will post more hopefully tomorrow.
The kids all bundled up. We were told we would freeze, but by the time we got to the top we were sweating lol. Maybe because we were so close to the sun?

Gary and I with about 5 layers of clothing haha.


In case you can't see the writing in 2nd photo, I circled the building and wrote that those are buildings. They look like little hills until you realize that the little black speck is a builing! These are the same photos.

Just another view from the top of the mountain.

I swear we paid for the view. And these photos don't do it justice. 



Let the skiing begin....
Gary and Sommer ready to hit the trail. And those are mountains in the bottom of the blue too.



No comments: