Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Send your friends my way! Prizes to be had :D

Today I reached 600 likes on my photography facebook page: Breezy Cranford Photography Facebook
Thanks to Chad Thompson, a hometown friend. He won a print from me from our trip to Paris. I just haven't decided which photo yet. Thanks again Chad!
Now I am offering another contest for my page. This time I have to get to 750 likes. This contest will be for the most referrals to my page. So if you like my photography and would like to win some of it, then please pass the link along to your friends. You can keep up with my blog from Facebook as it will let you know when I update the blog. So no need to subscribe or stalk my page lol.
If you refer a friend please have them post your name in a thread on my page so that I know who sent them.

I am sure it will take a little while to reach the 750 since we just broke the 600 mark earlier today. So if you are in Naples the prize could be anything. And for those of you in the states it could be just about anything too as I plan to be home mid Jan. 2013 for a couple of weeks. I will be in VA, NC and GA if all goes according to plan.

Start sharing my link now and get your name on my list.
They can go directly to my facebook page here
or
they can go to my website and get to the facebook link or back to here.

Thanks for all of the support!

I will announce the price the closer we get to the 750 and can also post the referals if you guys would like.

No comments: