Thursday, January 12, 2012

Boudoir and Glamour

OK I have decided to make add a video with some of my clients boudoir and glamour images. I do not like posting individual photos to Facebook so videos of images it is.

I have been privileged enough to photograph some beautiful women over the years. These are just a few of the many. Many requested that I not use their images for advertising and such, and being a professional I will honor their requests.



 

If you are in the Naples Italy area and interested in tasteful, sexy images please contact me. I will be here until 2014!
I offer boudoir parties. You can earn your session for free! Just get your friends together have some food and wine and we can have a boudoir party! I also have a post a couple of years back that has great ideas of what to wear and what props to bring.
I hope you enjoy! I think my work speaks for its self.

If you like my work please like my facebook page here
or my website here

No comments: